Sd.Kfz.171 Panther G Late Production
Eastern Front, 1944-45 Black Knight Comic series (DA60414)
Dragon Armor has already produced one 1/72 scale model of a German Panther representing a tank from the extremely popular Black Knight comic book originating in Japan. Now another stunning collectible item from the same series has arrived! In contrast to the Early-Production Panther G earlier, this newest item is a Panther Ausf.G Late Production type fighting on the Eastern Front in the 1944-45 timeframe. Utilizing accurately detailed molds from previous 1/72 scale renditions of this famous German tank, the assembled model has been masterfully painted in an appropriate three-color camouflage scheme just like those that appear in the Japanese comic books.
This Panther Ausf.G belonging to the combat-experienced commander carries the distinctive tactical markings of the Black Knight unit. The tank wears an authentic-looking Zimmerit coating too. Another special feature of this finely detailed miniature is the dioramic card background fitted inside the display box. This colored scenic backdrop was designed and illustrated by none other than the comic artist Motofumi Kobayashi himself! The quality of the artwork, as well as the uncompromising craftsmanship of the model, is destined to make this item as equally sought after as the first Black Knight tank from Dragon Armor. This is a must-have for all Black Knight fans.
Dragon Models "1:72 Dragon Armor Collector Series" display model vehicles feature:
- Molded plastic construction (some releases include diecast metal components).
- Rotating turret, elevating cannon and accurate hull.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks and detailed non-rotating wheels.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Clear acrylic display case to protect model.