Erich Raeder ~ German Marine Großadmiral
Erich Johann Albert Raeder (Born April 24, 1876 in Wandsbek – Died November 6, 1960 in Kiel) was a German naval officer. From 1928 to 1943 he was head of the High Command of the Navy and from 1935 Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Navy. (C) Wikipedia
- A super authentic headsculpt.
- German Kriegsmarine Admiral tunic,trousers, frock coat and so on.
- German Kriegsmarine Admiral’s visor caps (blue and white).
- German Kriegsmarine officer parade belt and black genuine leather belt.
- Brand-new and super realistic Großadmiral Erich Raeder baton.
- German naval officer's dagger with scabbard and hanger.
- Imperial German navy sword
- Multiple brand-new medals dedicated for Großadmiral Erich Raeder
Full part list
1 Super realistic headsculpt
3 Open palms
4 Sword-holding palms
5 German Kriegsmarine Admiral's Visor Cap (blue)
6 German Kriegsmarine Admiral's Visor Cap (white)
7 German Kriegsmarine Admiral tunic
9 German kriegsmarine Admiral frock coat
10 White shirt
11 Black bow tie
12 Cotton one-piece suit
13 Grey gloves
14 German Kriegsmarine officer Parade Belt
15 Black belt (genuine leather)
16 Golden shoulder lanyard
19 Großadmiral Erich Raeder Baton
22 German naval officer's dagger with scabbard and hanger
23 Imperial German Navy Sword
24 German Grand Admiral Shoulder board X 1 pairs
25 German Kriegsmarine breast eagle x 2
26 Ribbon bar x 2
27 WWI 1914 Iron Cross 1st Class x 1
28 NSDAP Golden Party Badge x 1
29 1939 Clasp to Iron Cross 2nd Class x 1
30 Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross x 1
31 Iron Cross 1st Class x 1
32 Knight's Cross of the Royal House Order of Hohenzollern with swords x 1
33 Bavarian Military Merit Order, 4th class with swords and crown x 1
34 Friedrich August Cross, 2nd class x 1
35 Austria Hungary Military Merit Cross 3rd Class x 1
36 Honour Cross of the World War (Hindenburg Cross) x 1
37 Order of the Red Eagle x 1
- Nog leverbaar bij leverancier